Utah Tech University

Student Activity Center

Our Mission

Facility Management’s mission is to efficiently operate, maintain, and improve campus facilities in support of University programs by providing a safe, clean, attractive, and friendly environment for students, faculty, staff, and visitors.

Areas for Student, Faculty, Staff Use

  • Gym
  • South Balcony
  • Meditation Room


Reservations for the Student Activity Center must be made through Central Scheduling. To make a reservation or check availability click the link below. For any other questions please contact Roger Watson 435-879-4825 or Roger.Watson@utahtech.edu.

make a reservation


What do I need to access SAC facilities?

You need a UT Student ID or Faculty and Staff ID to scan in at the SAC Front Desk. You can also download the Trailblazer Rec App on your phone scan at the SAC Front Desk.

Where can I store my stuff at SAC?

We don’t have any locker rooms or cubbies available at the SAC.

Is parking available?

There are parking options near Student Activity Center. Please refer to the specific facility for parking information.

Designated Parking

How do I reserve court space?

At the time, SAC does not have a court reservation system available. Access to courts is on a first-come-first-serve basis. However, you may reserve any of the courts for a private event Reservations can be made through Central Scheduling by contacting Rodger Watson at Rodger.Watson@utahtech.edu.

Make Reservation

What are the facility hours?

The facility hours may vary throughout the semester. This is due to events, Campus Rec programming, breaks, and finals.

Hours of Operation

Where are international student services office?

The International Student Services office is located in SAC #106.

Where are the athletic offices?

Athletic offices are spread out throughout the building. Men’s & Women Golf, and Tennis are on Level 2. Volleyball & Cross Country are on the Main Level.

What is the best way to stay up-to-date?

Visit our website, sac.utahtech.edu.

Are there locker rooms and/or showers to change between classes?

No, there are not locker rooms in the SAC.

Is the SAC open on holidays/breaks?

We are closed during Holidays and semester breaks. These holidays include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Pioneer Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Weekend, and Christmas.

Why can I only bring water into the facility? In effort to keep the facility as clean as possible, only water is allowed in the facility. Food and drinks are permitted in study lounge on Level 2.

How can I know how busy the Student Activity Center is?

Please check below to see what areas are available for your workout. Counts are updated regularly. Select Facility and choose Student Activity Center.

Check Building Traffic

Where is Outdoor Adventures located?

Located in the basement of the SAC.

More Information

Where is the Fusion Director located?

The Fusion Director, Geoffrey Reynolds, is located in SAC #205.

Do athletes practice at the SAC?

Yes, volleyball, women’s basketball, men’s basketball use our facility for practices. Some other practices occur related to athletics. Volleyball on occasion will play matches on occasion.

Are classes held at the SAC?

Yes, Dance holds classes.

HHP Department also holds classes.

Music department has classes in classroom 115.

Hours of Operation



  • Closed.


  • 8:00 am - 6:00 pm


  • 8:00 am - 6:00 pm


  • 8:00 am - 6:00 pm


  • 8:00 am - 6:00 pm


  • 8:00 am - 5:00 pm


  • Closed.


Media Request

Members of the media seeking more information about the Human Performance Center or looking to book an interview about the building may contact Jyl Hall, UT director of public relations, at 435-652-7547 or jyl.hall@utahtech.edu.

Meet Our Team

Student Activity Center Information

Phone: 435-879-4825